Calming lavender and ylang-ylang
And relax…this herbal, lavender scented Lush candle is the perfect companion for a relaxing bath or pre-bedtime routine. Perfectly sized to transform the space immediately around you into a calming ylang ylang haven, add to your Sleepy routine for the ultimate wind-down.
What’s this ethical candle made of?
Just like all of our products, we use beautiful, high quality, ethically-sourced essential oils in our candles. With a natural wax base of rapeseed wax, coconut oil, coconut wax and castor wax, all our candles are palm-free, GM-free, & soy-free whilst also being 100% vegan. The beautiful frosted glass is completely reusable or 100% recyclable.
Notice a light mottling pattern on your candle? This is called Frosting and is a unique and natural effect of using vegetable waxes. The wax is trying to return back to its natural form and as a result it begins to crystallise. It doesn't affect the performance of the candle in any way and also confirms the wax is 100% natural.
Approximate burn time: 12 - 15 hours
Dimensions: 70mm diameter x 45mm height
Contains: Linalool, Linalyl acetate
Ingredients: Contains 1-Octen-3-yl acetate, Coumarin, Eucalyptol, Geraniol, Geranyl acetate, beta-Caryophyllene. May produce an allergic reaction.
Get the best from your candle.
- Trim the wick either after use or before you light it next time to ensure an even burn.
- Pop your lit candle on a coaster or plate to protect surfaces.
- Use in a well-ventilated space avoiding drafts.
- To avoid tunnelling, the first burn should ideally be for 3-4 hours so the surface of the wax melts evenly.
- Extinguish with care.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or in the reach of children or pets.